Listing # 205376
The situation related to Covid is changing rapidly. In order to avoid any spread of the Covid, we ask you to take note of the following information.
Rules to be observed:
- Do not show up if you are showing signs of Covid. Or if you are waiting for a response, following a drug test.
- It is necessary to respect distancing and wearing a mask in common areas. Hand washing is mandatory before entering the buildings.
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
To get tested for COVID-19, go to the Saint-Hilarion screening center at 346, Route 138, Saint-Hilarion, Québec, G0A 3V0. The clinic is open every day from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., with or without an appointment.
By validating your reservation, you accept the reservation and cancellation conditions.
- It is the customer's duty to check if the date of the stay is correct. Otherwise, contact us upon receipt of your invoice.
- A minimum of 2 nights is required to make a reservation. ** For a one night stay, request by email, we will check availability. However, for reservations of one night, the amount is not refundable regardless of the delay.
- Arrival from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. It is necessary to advise if you expect to arrive after the indicated time.
- If the customer does not show up and contact us, to cancel his reservation: his site will be released the next day at 1:00 p.m. and without refund of the deposit. Please advise us of any delay.
- Your reservation will be canceled at 11:00 a.m. the day after your first day of reservation, if you have not presented yourself at reception or if you have not reconfirmed your arrival, without refund of your deposit. In addition, no refund or adjustment will be granted in the case of a portion of the stay not used or a rushed departure.
- Departure time 1 p.m. For a renewal, the customer must re-register before 11 a.m. ** Note that the same site may not be available at the time of renewal.
- In the event of cancellation more than 7 days from the date of arrival, the amount of one night, + $ 10. fees And applicable taxes will be retained
- If cancellation is 7 days or less from the arrival date, the deposit will not be transferable and will become a cancellation fee.
- No refund or reduction due to bad weather or any other reason.
- No refund for an early departure.
- Reception opening hours from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. * Subject to change
- When you arrive, you will be given a card. This must be placed in a prominent place on the dashboard of your vehicle. Only one car per campsite is accepted.
- The hours of access to sanitary blocks could be reduced.
- Only one piece of equipment per campsite is permitted. In the event of a request to management, if space permits, the base cost of the site will be requested, to add a tent.
- Curfew: 11 p.m. Silence is requested out of respect for the neighborhood. No gathering
- Camping du Fjord cannot be held responsible for damage caused to camper equipment by fire, theft, vandalism, bad weather, a lack of electricity or by falling trees or branches.
- We ask you not to burn your waste or leave it in the fire pit when you leave
- Do not move the fire rings.
- Please replace the table when you leave
- At all times, your music should only be heard from your site. From 9 p.m. the music should stop and you should avoid speaking loudly.
- The maximum speed of 10km / h.
- We ask that you avoid vehicle traffic after the curfew.
- Bicycles, not equipped with lights, are not allowed after sunset.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Needs collected.
- Dogs should not be left alone and the leash should be smaller than the size of your site. Don't let them bark.
- Dogs deemed dangerous will be prohibited on the site.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
- No animals are tolerated in the buildings.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- In the event of non-compliance with the rules, the management reserves the right to expel, without refund, a camper or an unwanted visitor. As well as a person or group who does not comply with these regulations.
- In the event that the campsite is unable to open its doors due to a cause beyond its control; natural disaster, pandemic, prolonged power outage, we will contact you to transfer your reservation to a later date. No refunds will be made.
- Other regulations may be added by management.